Social media marketing and involving community

hello guys, i’ve noticed that you didn’t make many marketing contests to involve more people to protocol. You can make good campaign through gleam service - your community and others will share your tweets, sing up to telegram/ discord etc. Of course a lot of them will do this just for contest but anyway you’ll find new users and will make some noise in social media. If you don’t know how to do this - i can help, let me know.

Also consider that one of the most active community in crypto and big market segment is russian/vietnamese/chinese - you can ask community to translate your basic information to popular languages and it will be easer to wider audience to understand your protocol. I can help with russian but anyway it’s better to involve everybody)

2 Likes

Thanks for the great idea! We have been more focused building and developing but we are going to spend more and more time finding good ways to educate the community and make it more engaging for them!

2 Likes

yes, sure, all good commands are more focused on building) if you need any help with this - let me know, will be glad to orginise

2 Likes

guys, you are so great now in engaging the community with quizz and testnet!
you can consider one more engagement - kind of nft for the most active or the most successful users of testnet who earned a lot of angle tokens (top 50 or you can make gradations). But not like an empty nft but with bonuses in using your protocol for the owners - allocation/additional vote/some privileges as a community member.

In such way you will encourage active users of protocol to use in on mainnet

1 Like

if you need any help or discuss the ideas - in discord i am Alla#1713

1 Like

Thanks for the great idea! Currently thinking of something like that, will let you know once that’s set up!

2 Likes