Angle Earnings / TVL

Hi,

I am interested in understanding which are the biggest liquidity contributors that allow this result to be obtained. Internal liquidity (SLP) or external liquidity?

Thanks

1 Like

This computation is the earnings (revenue) of the protocol for the last 12 months, divided by an average of the monthly TVL figure over the past 12 months.

Here are the figures we used:

Do you mean ā€œbiggest liquidity contributorsā€ in terms of earnings (revenue) contribution or TVL contribution?

Hi, @tuta,

Thank you for your reply and I apologize for my delay.
My question was about TVL contribution.

Thanks

You can see this in the analytics for each collateral under the ā€œCoreā€ tab: Angle Analytics

The ā€œUsersā€ label is what is coming from minting agEUR.

Example for USDC:

Hi @tuta ,

Many thanks for the reply. I didnā€™t know how to get this information, now I know.

Keep the good work.

1 Like

Hello Tuta

Thank you for sharing this info.

Is the breakdown of income available for the protocol?

Are you also publishing any cost data also so that an external could get an idea about profitability?

The reason I ask is that we (Debt DAO) are tracking any on-chain entities that are generating income that could eventually service debt.

In the case of a stablecoin issuer, itā€™s more likely of course to be a lender than a borrower but these analytics are of interest to us anyway.

We are pre-launch still but post audit and almost at completion of our dApp for Trustless Secured Lending (secured by our Spigot innovation). If you guys wanted an update after a while just lmk.

Cheers
Bob
(still hodling my Angleā€¦)

2 Likes

Hey @BobZF , good to see you around.

The income breakdown is available in the analytics:

Let me know if you need the specific code to reconstruct these.

We havenā€™t published anything about our cost data yet. Are you thinking about something similar to what Token Terminal published recently?

Also not sure Angle would need to issue debt, but interesting nonetheless. Let me know when more info about Debt DAO is available!

1 Like

Thanks

No need for any code right now :slight_smile:

For the cost data, we donā€™t have anything specific in mind but itā€™s a subject that weā€™re tracking closely, the wider subject being financial statements for on-chain activity/DAOs.

Our ā€˜angleā€™ (excuse the pun) is mainly from the pov of a credit analyst. To that extent weā€™re getting involved with and engaged in activities that are tracking accounting standards and financial statement presentation. Itā€™s all at a very early stage of course.

For our doc: https://docs.debtdao.finance

Weā€™re working on an expanded developer section for integrations and a dApp guide but theyā€™re not quite ready yet.

Cheers

Bob